Merging Technologies PT64 Digilink Card
Please allow a 5-10 business day wait time before your order ships.
PT64 card for Pro Tools HD™ Connectivity
Now Pro Tools HD users can enjoy all the flexibility of RAVENNA networking along with Merging Technologies’ stunning Mic Pre-amps and AD / DA conversion. Able to slot into any professional AVID environment, Horus, Hapi and now Anubis are creating a new benchmark for Pro Tools HD™ users who expect the best possible signal path in their work.
- 64 Channels of Pro Tools HD™ connectivity in each card (Main + Expansion connections)
- Fit up to 2 PT64 cards in Hapi or Horus for 128 channels to and from Pro Tools HD™
- Able to mimic signal delays for all AVID™ branded interfaces (HD I/O, MADI I/O, 192 I/O)
- Works from 44.1 -> 192 kHz sample rates (up to 64 channels @48kHz per card, 32 channels @ 96kHz per card, 16 channels @192kHz per card)
- Automatic Delay Compensation
- Two Digilink mini connectors
- Completely routable as any other part of our Networked Audio Interface range.
- Connect your Pro Tools HD™ to the power of RAVENNA Networking
For more information about using our Horus & Hapi networked converters with Pro Tools
In this video Paul from Emerging introduces us to the Merging Technologies Horus and Hapi audio interfaces that can be made ready for Pro Tools Standard and HD via and HDX interface card or over the AES67 Audio Over IP protocol Revenna. Now it's fair to say that a lot of the gear we test is great but it can be very hard to tell just how much effect on your sound one piece of kit can have. This is not the case here. From the moment we connect the Hapi to the HDX Card (using the HDX Option card) the results were amazing. Watch and listen to find out how you to can have a Hapi ending all your own.
Merging Techno...In this video Paul from Emerging introduces us to the Merging ...
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty