Merging Technologies ADA8S Option Card
Please allow a 5-10 business day wait time before your order ships.
ADA8S - 8 Channels of A/D, 8 Channels of D/A, and 8 Mic Preamps
(This is just for the option card only, the card requires a Horus or Hapi base unit to operate)
ADA8S (up to 192 kHz)
These remotely controlled Mic/Line Input and Output cards are 3rd generation Dual Gain topology designs, inspired from the Anubis outstanding Preamps, that show zero tolerance to any compromise on the audio quality.
Using those combined 8 channel Mic/Line In and Line Out cards allow the Hapi to be configured with up to 16 channels of Analog In/Out.
- 8 x exceptionally transparent, Swiss designed pre-amplifiers
- Remote/Local switch to Line Level on a per channel basis
- Completely accessible remotely for all parameter changes
- Phantom Power/Polarity Invert/Low Cut/Impedance switchable per channel
- Dynamic range of 139dB (A-weighted, typ) on the Line inputs
- Auto-mute circuitry for “no-pop” power cycling
- Digitally controlled output trims for line up procedures
- Dynamic range of 125dB (ADA8S) (A-weighted, typ.) on the Line outputs
In this video Paul from Emerging introduces us to the Merging Technologies Horus and Hapi audio interfaces that can be made ready for Pro Tools Standard and HD via and HDX interface card or over the AES67 Audio Over IP protocol Revenna. Now it's fair to say that a lot of the gear we test is great but it can be very hard to tell just how much effect on your sound one piece of kit can have. This is not the case here. From the moment we connect the Hapi to the HDX Card (using the HDX Option card) the results were amazing. Watch and listen to find out how you to can have a Hapi ending all your own.
Merging Techno...In this video Paul from Emerging introduces us to the Merging ...
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty