Rupert Neve Designs RMP-D8
8-Channel Dante™ Mic Pre
Eight Channel Remote Control Dante Microphone Preamp
The massive weight & tone of classic Rupert Neve Designs studio microphone preamps: now available for your stage.
For the last decade, the world’s leading live sound engineers have chosen Rupert Neve Designs as some of the only
analog equipment to accompany their digital touring rigs. With mastering-grade 24-bit 192kHz converters and full Dante
integration, the RMP-D8 finally offers the live sound world something that studios have always coveted: the sound of Rupert Neve Designs.
• 8 mic / line inputs with 48V phantom power, polarity reverse, input pad & high-pass filter controls
• 1dB-stepped class-A mic preamplifiers with 60dB gain and remote control capability
• Custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers for the larger-than-life tone of Rupert’s classic modules
• 24-bit / 192kHz Mastering-Grade Converters with precision-controlled internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction
• Ultra-reliable, redundant power supplies capable of operating anywhere in the world
• Dante integration with redundant network ports for reliability
• Gain-compensated secondary output
• 4 dual-channel AES outputs on XLR connectors
• Large OLED display with full local control,· accurate and easy-to-read meters
• Compatible with Dante Virtual Soundcard and Dante Via for direct computer integration
• Reinforced steel chassis for enhanced RF shielding and rugged touring use in challenging environments
The New Dante Standard
Comes with standard manufacturer's warranty.