Metric Halo LIO-8/4p mkIV
Backordered until Summer 2022.
It’s All About the Sound…
A complete, modular, expandable Recording & Mixing Console with 4 boutique mic preamps, world-class converters, a studio full of outboard gear and a professional Atmos capable analog monitor controller.
Integrated with a future-proof computer interface.
LIO-8/4p mkIV Key Hardware Features
Whether you are on location, in the studio or the mastering room, the LIO-8/4p mkIV has what it takes for you to get the job done.
LIO-8/3p mkIV is built on Metric Halo’s core 3d Technology, so it interoperates seamlessly with all existing MH 3d interfaces.
Since it is amazingly flexible, expandable and future-proof by design, your system always scales to meet your needs. Each unit includes these hardware features:
- Metric Halo’s unique 3d Core Digital Engine with MHLink
- 8 channels A/D with Analog Trim
- 8 channels D/A with Analog Gain
- Stereo Headphone
- Dedicated HP D/A and Analog Gain
- Ultra-low converter latency
- Converter latency reduced by 85% compared with previous generation
- Round-trip through Converters + Mixer + DSP + Monitor:
≈ 0.9ms @ 44.1k
≈ 0.2ms @ 192k
- 4 channels MH ULN-R preamps
- 2 channels Guitar/Bass DI inputs
- 8 channels AES Output
- 8 channels AES Input
- SMPTE LTC I/O
- MIDI I/O
- 128 Channel x 64 bus mixer
- Integrated DSP
- Full support for 192k
- Detailed Front panel metering
- FP control with dedicated gain knobs
- IR Remote Control support
- MH EdgeBus Card slot
- MHLink Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- USB-C connectivity
- Low power, cool-running design with no fans
The mkIV excels in these key areas:
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty