MH Transient Control
All plug-in purchases are final. No refunds.
Sophisticated Transient Modifier & Waveshaper
TransientControl is a plug-in that allows you to modify dynamics in ways that just aren’t possible with traditional compressors. You can directly change the transient (“attack”) and sustain of your audio; this allows you to make your tracks more punchy, or smooth them out so they sit in a mix.
TransientControl analyzes your audio and distinguishes between the onset of sounds (the attack), the sustain of sounds and the decay of sounds (the release). With three gain controls you can dial in the relative level of these three elements of the sound.
TransientControl can enhance the attacks of finger-picked guitar, or mute the attack of strumming. Use it to make an instrument sit in the mix or pop out. Control the snap of a snare without affecting the ring. Even use it to change the feel of a percussion pattern.
TransientControl does its magic in real-time with no latency, so you can use it for mixing and live.
Is MH TransientControl for you?
Rely on the best sound quality available with Metric Halo’s award-winning DSP.
Make your tracks sit in the mix (or stand out — as you need).
Adjust the dynamics of percussion without compression.
Fine tune settings you need with extensive and precise controls.
Get quick results with the many provided Metric Halo presets.
Add texture and patterns not in the original tracks.
Change the feel of patterns after they have been recorded.
Enhance the character and tone of samples and live tracks.
Make your instrument cut.
Accentuate the snap or sizzle from your drums and percussion.
- Independent Control over Attack and Sustain of your tracks
- Detailed display of gain applied over time
- Advanced controls to modify attack and release detectors
- Adjustable UI - simple, detailed and advanced
- Auto Sensitivity Mode for processing at any signal level
- MH Preset Manager - Provides cross-platform presets
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer. Intel Processor. AU, VST, or AAX (Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 DSP & Native) host. 32 & 64 bit.
- Windows 7 or newer. Intel Processor. VST or AAX (Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 DSP & Native) host. 32 & 64 bit.
iLok dongle is optional — you may install the license on iLok for portability.
Only one license required – works on all supported platforms.
http://mhsecure.com/metric_halo/products/software/transientcontrol.html Quick Introduction and demo of Metric Halo Transient Control. We take a rhythm guitar track and make it cut more in the mix, while also speeding up mutes. Check out how TransientControl can transparently improve your tracks and mixes!