Merging AKDG8DP DXD/DSD Option Card
Please allow a 5-10 business day wait time before your order ships.
(This is just for the option card only, the card requires a Horus or Hapi base unit to operate)
AKDG8DP DXD/DSD256 (AKDG8DP, Premium)
We have started to ship the new AKDG8D and AKDG8DP AD input cards. These remotely controlled Mic/Line input cards are 3rd generation Dual Gain topology designs, taking inspiration from the outstanding Anubis Preamps, showing zero tolerance to any compromise on the audio quality.
These cards are a new benchmark in analog circuit design, and provide additionally a Line level post Mic-pre “Direct Out” output.
Available in models that work up to 192kHz (AKDG8D, Standard) and DXD/DSD256 (AKDG8DP, Premium).
- 8 x exceptionally transparent, Swiss designed pre-amplifiers
- Remote/Local switch to Line Level on a per channel basis
- Completely accessible remotely for all parameter changes
- Phantom Power/Polarity Invert/Low Cut/Impedance switchable per channel
- Removes the need for DI boxes
- Allows build-in Mic splitting variants
- Dynamic range of 136dB (A-weighted, typ)
- Auto-mute circuitry for “no-pop” power cycling
In this video Paul from Emerging introduces us to the Merging Technologies Horus and Hapi audio interfaces that can be made ready for Pro Tools Standard and HD via and HDX interface card or over the AES67 Audio Over IP protocol Revenna. Now it's fair to say that a lot of the gear we test is great but it can be very hard to tell just how much effect on your sound one piece of kit can have. This is not the case here. From the moment we connect the Hapi to the HDX Card (using the HDX Option card) the results were amazing. Watch and listen to find out how you to can have a Hapi ending all your own.
Merging Techno...In this video Paul from Emerging introduces us to the Merging ...
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty