Lynx Aurora(n) 8
Designed to accommodate today’s needs as well as future requirements for the audio professional, the Aurora(n) features an I/O platform that can be uniquely configured using different modules. The first three of these modules will include a pre-amp, an analog summing and a digital (AES3+ADAT) module to be released in 2017. As with current Lynx products, a host of new features and capabilities will continue be added periodically via firmware updates. All units include a unique onboard micro SD player recorder capable of up to 32 channels of direct recording and playback designed for confidence and field playback and recording. In addition two audiophile grade headphone outs and a new1-in 3-out Word clock I/O sporting Lynx’s exclusive second generation SynchroLock-2 sample clock technology are on every unit.
• A new standard in analog to digital and digital to analog conversion
The Aurora(n) represents the culmination of years of research and development dedicated to significantly improving upon the well-regarded Lynx Aurora 8 and 16 models used by professionals around the world.
• A converter for now and for the future
The Aurora’s future-proof design is expanded in the Aurora(n). New enhancements and capabilities will be made available through firmware upgrades. L Slot expansion slots allow for a wide array of current connectivity options to include Thunderbolt, Dante, ProTools|HD, USB and future formats. Expandable audio I/O modules are being developed to include pre amp, analog summing, digital I/O (AES3 + ADAT) which will be available in 2017. This makes for an Aurora(n) that will perform exceptionally for you now and remain innovative well into the future.
Also added to the line are two audiophile-grade headphone outs with independent volume control. A 480 X 128 TFT LCD display provides immediate access to all levels and functions – also configurable for future functionality.
(n)ext Generation Aurora(n) Mastering A/D and D/A Converter
• Complete redesign integrating Hilo Converter Technology (HCT) for analog I/O achieving significant improvements in transparency and reductions of both noise and distortion.
• Available in 8-channel, 16-channel, 24-channel and 32-channel configurations.
• LSlotTM expansion slot for Thunderbolt, Dante, USB, ProTools|HD connectivity and more.
• Configurable I/O - pre-amp, summing & AES3+ADAT modules to be released in 2017.
• Up to 32-channels of real-time recording and playback via on-board microSD card.
• 2 audiophile-grade headphone outputs
• 1 in/3 out Word clock I/O with Lynx exclusive second generation SynchroLock-2 sample clock technology
• Universal power supply
• Designed and built in the USA
Comes with standard Manufacturer's Warranty