Lynx Aurora(n) 32
Lynx Studio Technology introduces the Aurora(n) line of A/D and D/A converters defining a major leap forward in the performance level, flexibility, channel count and features available in the converter/interface market. Representing the largest product offering from Lynx, the initial fourteen models will include models boasting up to 32 channels at 24 bit/192K with connectivity options to include Thunderbolt, USB, Dante and ProTools | HD all in a single rack space.
Designed to accommodate today’s needs as well as future requirements for the audio professional, the Aurora(n) features an I/O platform that can be uniquely configured using different modules. The first three of these modules will include a pre-amp, an analog summing and a digital (AES3+ADAT) module to be released in 2017. As with current Lynx products, a host of new features and capabilities will continue be added periodically via firmware updates. All units include a unique onboard micro SD player recorder capable of up to 32 channels of direct recording and playback designed for confidence and field playback and recording. In addition two audiophile grade headphone outs and a new1-in 3-out Word clock I/O sporting Lynx’s exclusive second generation SynchroLock-2 sample clock technology are on every unit.
• A new standard in analog to digital and digital to analog conversion
The Aurora(n) represents the culmination of years of research and development dedicated to significantly improving upon the well-regarded Lynx Aurora 8 and 16 models used by professionals around the world.
For the first time Lynx introduces a 24 and a 32 channel model along with all new 8 and 16 channel models. Aurora(n) significantly improves upon the spectacular performance and specifications the world has come to expect from the well-regarded Lynx Aurora line – each in a single rack-space. Providing an even greater level of wide open uncompressed and unequalized audio for studios, mastering facilities, remote recording, broadcast, live performance and production installations, these Aurora(n) converters set a new standard in analog to digital and digital to analog conversion. Leveraging technology that was previously reserved for the Lynx Hilo combined with using the latest FPGA processors, the Aurora(n) achieves the pinnacle of transparency and low distortion and noise.
• A converter for now and for the future
(n)ext Generation Aurora(n) Mastering A/D and D/A Converter
• Complete redesign integrating Hilo Converter Technology (HCT) for analog I/O achieving significant improvements in transparency and reductions of both noise and distortion.
• Available in 8-channel, 16-channel, 24-channel and 32-channel configurations.
• LSlotTM expansion slot for Thunderbolt, Dante, USB, ProTools|HD connectivity and more.
• Configurable I/O - pre-amp, summing & AES3+ADAT modules to be released in 2017.
• Up to 32-channels of real-time recording and playback via on-board microSD card.
• 2 audiophile-grade headphone outputs
• 1 in/3 out Word clock I/O with Lynx exclusive second generation SynchroLock-2 sample clock technology
• Universal power supply
• Designed and built in the USA
Comes with standard Manufacturer's Warranty