Lynx Studio AES16e
Lynx Studio Technology AES16e PCI Express AES/EBU Interfaces
AES16e - Sixteen channel AES/EBU PCI Express Card
The AES16e offers 16 channels of 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O.
The AES16e builds on the capabilities of our industry-standard AES16 with an updated feature set and the benefits of the PCI Express interface. The architecture and higher bandwidth of PCI Express reduces bottlenecks and overhead, which provides higher performance for computer-based high end audio.
The AES16e x1 PCI Express card provides 16 channels of 24-bit AES/EBU digital audio at a 192 kHz sample rate in both single-wire and dual-wire AES modes. Designed to integrate digital consoles, multi-channel A/D and D/A converters, hard disk recorders, digital audio workstations and other digital audio equipment, the AES16e is compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- x1 PCI Express interface works with Macintosh or Windows PCs with PCI Express slots (x1 - x16).
- Eight stereo inputs and eight stereo outputs (16 mono I/O), AES/EBU format, 24-bit, single wire and dual wire, transformer coupled.
- Extensive on-board digital mixer.
- Multi-channel support of 5.1 and 7.1 surround playback formats.
- Includes Lynx-exclusive SynchroLock™ sample clock generator for 3000:1 jitter rejection on external clock sources.
- Supports ASIO and WDM for Windows and CoreAudio for Mac OS X.
- Easy driver installation for Windows, Mac OS X.
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty