Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-4
Based on Cloud’s award-winning Cloudlifter technology that converts phantom power into an additional +25 dB of ultra-clean gain for low output dynamic and ribbon mics. Cloudlifters solve problems posed by noisy preamps and can be used to drive stronger, cleaner signals over long XLR cable runs. The single rack space CL-4 is simple and compact, featuring four rear-mounted sets of balanced XLR inputs and outputs and is ideal for broadcast, live sound, public address, and professional studio applications.
The CL-4 is enclosed in a rugged rack-mount enclosure offering excellent shielding and durability. Using patent pending technology that keeps the direct audio path free-and- clear of transformers, capacitors, and resistors, the CL-4 houses Class A, Discrete JFET circuitry that delivers world class, ultra-clean gain while preserving the natural sonic characteristics of the source.
– Dramatically reduces noise caused by long cable runs and low-gain preamps
– Easy to use self contained design requires only phantom power
– Recommended for use with all passive microphones
– Compatible with tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones
– Safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of phantom
– Utilizes Patent Pending Class A, Discrete JFET circuitry
– Ideal impedance loading for optimal performance @3Kohms
– Rack mount steel enclosure, for studio, stage and broadcasting
– Free lifetime limited warranty for parts and labor, with registration
– Handcrafted entirely in the USA
Like all Cloud Microphones products, the Cloudlifter Mic Activator series is handcrafted using environmentally friendly methods, entirely in the USA.
Free lifetime limited warranty for parts and labor, with registration