Blue Bottle Cap Kit 5
(Bottle Microphone is not included, this is for the capsule kit only.)
Blue Bottle Cap Kit 5 Includes
- B1 Cardioid Small Diaphragm capsule - Great for capturing nylon- or steel-string guitars, small-pitched percussion, and orchestral string instruments. The B1's extended high-frequency response also makes it perfect for drum overheads, ambient/room miking, even Foley and sound-effect recording.
- B2 Figure of Eight Large Diaphragm - The "vintage capsule" of the Bottle Cap Kit, providing the richness of a well-aged ribbon mic. Use this capsule to get vintage character from brass, guitar, woodwinds, and vocals, or to take the edge off of overly-bright instruments. This capsule is also great for acoustic and electric bass, cello, and even whistling.
- B3 Cardioid Mid-Sized Diaphragm - Very transparent, with a neutral sound that's optimum for female vocals, distant miking of orchestral groups and instruments, distorted electric guitars, basses, banjos, mandolins, and resonator guitars. The capsule also lends a "folky" tone to acoustic guitars.
- B4 Perspex Sphere Omni Small Diaphragm - Captures lush lows and sweet highs; it's perfect for the ambient recording of classical and orchestral instrumentation, as well as background vocals, organ, accordion, and drums.
- B5 Pressure Omni Large Diaphragm - The "presence omni." Possessing a unique compressed quality, the B5 features a highly accentuated low and high frequency response that's well suited to capturing high-transient sources like acoustic guitars and percussion. The capsule's extra presence boost also helps tracks cut through a dense mix.
Comes in rugged SKB case.
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty