Antelope Audio Galaxy 32
The Galaxy 32 Synergy Core sets a new performance standard in its class by expanding the capabilities of the Orion 32 line with Dante audio networking and Synergy Core processing. Designed for professional recording studios and high-profile production and broadcasting facilities, the interface offers 32 channels of analog I/O with mastering grade AD/DA conversion and clocking as well as industry standard HDX and Thunderbolt for easy integration with your setup.
• 32 analog input channels over 4 × D-Sub 25 connectors with AC/DC coupling switch (TASCAM standard);
• 32 analog output channels over 4 × DC-coupled D-Sub 25 connectors (TASCAM standard);
• Dante™ audio over IP with primary port for audio transfer over long distances and a mirrored secondary port for redundancy;
• 2 × HDX ports (24-bit, 192kHz): up to 64 channels I/O for Pro Tools HD / HDX integration;
• Thunderbolt™ 3 port with custom macOS & Windows drivers for low latency performance in native DAW applications;
• Digital I/O: 64 channels of optical MADI, 8 channels of ADAT, and 2 channels over S/PDIF;
• Clocking I/O: 1 × word clock/loop sync input, 2 × word clock/loop sync outputs, 1 × 10М input;
• 1 × Dedicated stereo monitor output over ¼ TRS.
Clocking & Conversion
• Proprietary 64-bit AFC™ (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology delivering spacious stereo image with distinct separation for an unrivalled level of detail;
• High-resolution A/D and D/A conversion ensuring artefact-free recordings and mastering-grade converter with 130dB headroom for critical listening without coloration or signal degradation.
Real-time effects processing
• Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear;
• Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by 6 × DSP & 2 × FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency;
• Up to 128 real-time effects instances per session loaded simultaneously.
• Virtual patch-bay allowing execution of complicated input/output signal routing with a simple drag and drop;
• All digital ports can be used simultaneously for easy integration with multiple systems and different setups;
• 4 x onboard low-latency stereo mixers with 32 input channels each, with adjustable levels, panning and reverb settings – suitable for monitoring or summing;
• Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and effects;
• Direct monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
• Two 1.8″ IPS display screens for independent signal metering;
• Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation);
• Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network.
37 Included Synergy Core Effects
Note: The device does not come with a Thunderbolt cable included
W: 48,3 cm (19 in); D: 27,9 cm (11 in); H: 4,4 cm (1,73 in); 3,4 kg (7,5 lbs)
W: 63,6 cm (25 in); D: 34 cm (13,4 in); H: 11 cm (4,3 in); 5 kg (11 lbs)