Summit Audio TPA-200B
Tracking and mixing
The Summit Audio TPA-200B is an incredibly easy to use dual channel preamplifier marrying a classic tube and transformer front end design with a more modern solid state output stage, resulting in ultra clean gain that really lets the warmth and rich harmonic detail of the tube come through.
Huge range of tone
The TPA-200B allows you to set gain clean and pristine or layer tube input saturation all the way to thick harmonic distortion with all sorts of variations in between. This is the swiss army knife of mic pres!
It's so easy...
Each of the two channels has its own set of knobs that control input gain and output gain. For cleaner applications, set the input gain lower and the output gain at maximum. For more harmonics and tube distortion, simply increase the input gain while decreasing the output gain to balance the overall signal level.
- Mic Input: +4 dB female XLR (2)
- Line Input: -10 dB 1/4" (2)
- Outputs: +4 dB male XLR (2)
Max Input level
- Mic: -16dBu
- Line: 22dBu
- Hi-Z: 15dBu
- Max output level (XLR): 25dBu
- Max gain: 75dBv
- Equivalent input noise: -135dB average 10Hz-20kHz:
- Frequency response: 10Hz-50kHz -1dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 115dB average 10Hz-20kHz
- THD+ Noise: 0.055% -32dB in +4dB out, 1kHz
- Vacuum tubes: three 12AX7A
- Internal AC Supply
- 35 watts, 115 or 230 volts, 50 or 60 Hz (Rear Switchable)
- Fuse: 0.5 Amp for 115VAC and 100VSC, 0.25 AMP for 230 VAC.
- Mic: 1.5kΩ
- Hi-Z: 47kΩ
- Output impedance (XLR): 120Ω
Hand-crafted in the USA
Each piece of Summit gear is meticulously crafted by hand in our shop using only the best quality components and attention to detail. Quality components and engineering know-how are the critical element to the sound and longevity of audio gear.
3 year warranty. All Summit gear comes with a 3 year limited warranty
Internal power supply.All Summit Audio products sport an internal high voltage power supply using an industry standard IEC connector.
Comes with 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty