Studio Projects C1 Microphone
The Studio Projects C1 is a large diaphragm, fixed-cardioid condenser microphone employing a 1.06” (27mm) capsule, high quality, low noise amplifier and balanced, transformerless output circuitry. It features switchable -10dB or -20dB pad and 6dB@75Hz or 150Hz high pass filter for added control in various recording applications and a clear, full response expected from a large capsule microphone design.
Versatility is key in the recording arena, and the Studio Projects C1 is a well-proven and award winning tool. It is designed to deliver the finest quality vocal and instrumental recordings and will serve to enhance any professional or project studio at an unbelievably low price.
As a result of uncompromising dedication and advanced production capabilities, Studio Projects will continue to broaden the range of quality pro audio microphones & electronics for today's recording
• Pressure-Gradient Transducer: 1.06" (27mm) 6um mylar diaphragm
• High Pass Filter, 6dB/octave@ 75Hz or 150Hz
• -10db or -20dB Pad
•Can be purchased in a matched pair! Contact us to purchase matched pairs!
• Halo Shockmount
• Foam wind screen
• Close miking of instruments with high sound pressure levels
• Announcer’s mic for broadcasting/dubbing
• Home recording and project studios
• Vocalist recording
• Spot mic for: wind instruments, strings, percussion and guitar
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty