SPECTRA 1964 STX100
Now get that classic Spectra Sonics sound in a small, affordable package. The Spectra Sonics STX100 500 Series Preamp has the same 100 series discrete preamplifier design that was at the heart of every Spectra Sonics recording console. This 500 series preamp has 64 dB of gain and a frequency response of 10 Hz - 50 kHz. A 10dB pad is accessible on the front panel for louder, more aggressive sources. STX 100 can accept mic and line level sources.
With the first stage “In Overload”, and second stage “Out Overload” LED displays, easily get the optimal performance of the preamp. The first and second stages of the STX 100 utilize independent LED overload indicators to monitor program overload conditions. A trim knob is also included on the front panel for fine level adjustments. This is an easy, user friendly way to make Drums sound very punchy and present, guitars have a sweet harmonic distortion, and vocals achieve a full dynamic range without clipping.
If you are looking for the full Spectra Sonics console channel configuration, the STX 100 has integrated connections for inserting the STX 500 2-Band Passive Equalizer module.
- Gain: 64 dB
- THD: Less than .01% @ 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal/Noise: Better than 120 dB, (unweighted)
- Maximum Output: +18 dBm, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Power Requirement: Less than 50 mA, +18 dBm
- Input/Output Control: Continuously variable/10 dB pad
- Input Impedance: 5 kOhms, Nominal
- Output Impedance: Less than 50 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz
- Phantom: 48 Volts
- Polarity: 180 Degrees/Reverse/Mic or Line Input