RJR BAX Mastering EQ (Special Unit)
Remember the golden ticket hidden in the candy bar? This is kind of like that. Every RJR BAX Mastering EQ that has been built for retail sale has had a red power indicator light...except for this one, which has a vintage orange dialco power light. Why does that matter? This one and only unit is going into Atlas Pro Audio 's inventory, and whoever ends up with it will get a 10% discount on any future custom build order placed through RJR!
So if you've been on the fence between buying an RJR BAX Mastering EQ from a dealer or placing a custom build order direct with RJR, here's your chance to do one and then get a sweet discount on the other. All you have to do is be the lucky person who orders this one and only RJR BAX Mastering EQ with the orange power lens from Atlas Pro Audio !
An affordable high quality mastering EQ that features 100% recall-ability.
The boost/cut controls are 24 position ELMA switches, and the frequency selections are 6 position switches.
The BAX Mastering EQ is 100% solid state, IC-based with high speed LME49710 opamps, metal film resistors, WIMA film caps, C0G NP0 ceramic caps, and metal film resistors.
- 100% recallability with stepped controls throughout
- Extremely clean and transparent audio path
- Extremely low noise floor
- Perfect for tone shaping without changing the sonic character of source audio
- High, Mid, and Low Boost/Cut amounts:
+/- 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6, and 8 dB
- Six High Frequency Selections:
9kHz, 13kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz, 27kHz, and 40kHz
- Six Mid Frequency Selections:
200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, 2kHz, 4kHz, and 7kHz
- Six Low Frequency Selections:
20Hz, 30Hz, 40Hz, 60Hz, 85Hz, and 120Hz
- Four Position Low-Cut Filter @ 6dB/octave
Off, 10Hz, 20Hz, and 40Hz
- Input Impedance: greater than 10k ohms
- Output Impedance: less than 50 ohms
- Noise Floor: below -90dBu
- Input AC: 110V-120V
- 4mm thick anodize aluminum front panel with black infill engravings
- 2mm thick aluminum rear panel with non-filled engravings
- All aluminum chassis
- ELMA 24 position rotary switches for Boost/Cut controls
- 6 position rotary switches for Frequency Selectors
- 4 button push bank for Low Cut Filter
- WIMA film capacitors
- Low ESR Panasonic FC Electrolytic capacitors
- Metal Film Resistors
- High Speed LME49710 opamps
- C0G NP0 ceramic capacitors
Comes with standard manufacturer's warranty.