RJR BAX Mastering EQ - Custom Black
RJR BAX Mastering EQ
Custom Shop Black Face Edition
Special Order. 3-4 week handling time. Built to order.
An affordable high quality mastering EQ that features 100% recall-ability.
The boost/cut controls are 24 position ELMA switches, and the frequency selections are 6 position switches.
The BAX Mastering EQ is 100% solid state, IC-based with high speed LME49710 opamps, metal film resistors, WIMA film caps, C0G NP0 ceramic caps, and metal film resistors.
- 100% recallability with stepped controls throughout
- Extremely clean and transparent audio path
- Extremely low noise floor
- Perfect for tone shaping without changing the sonic character of source audio
- High, Mid, and Low Boost/Cut amounts:
+/- 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6, and 8 dB
- Six High Frequency Selections:
9kHz, 13kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz, 27kHz, and 40kHz
- Six Mid Frequency Selections:
200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, 2kHz, 4kHz, and 7kHz
- Six Low Frequency Selections:
20Hz, 30Hz, 40Hz, 60Hz, 85Hz, and 120Hz
- Four Position Low-Cut Filter @ 6dB/octave
Off, 10Hz, 20Hz, and 40Hz
- Input Impedance: greater than 10k ohms
- Output Impedance: less than 50 ohms
- Noise Floor: below -90dBu
- Input AC: 110V-120V
- 4mm thick anodize aluminum front panel with black infill engravings
- 2mm thick aluminum rear panel with non-filled engravings
- All aluminum chassis
- ELMA 24 position rotary switches for Boost/Cut controls
- 6 position rotary switches for Frequency Selectors
- 4 button push bank for Low Cut Filter
- WIMA film capacitors
- Low ESR Panasonic FC Electrolytic capacitors
- Metal Film Resistors
- High Speed LME49710 opamps
- C0G NP0 ceramic capacitors
Comes with standard manufacturer's warranty.