PreSonus Studio 192
Built to Create.
The PreSonus® Studio 192 USB 3.0 audio interface delivers exceptional sonic fidelity, flexible connectivity, and professional monitoring and mixing controls in a single rack space. Whether you’re a producer, an audio engineer, an independent band, a sound designer, or all of the above, your Studio 192 was built for you to create.
Your studio command center.
The Studio 192 is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. The onboard talkback mic can be routed to any mix. Onboard Dim and Mono options let you take control of your main mix. Listen to any mix from either headphone amp. Use the ten balanced outputs for monitor mixing, speaker switching, or both, depending on how you work. With its flexible software and abundant I/O, the Studio 192 fits into any recording and production environment.
Audiophile-grade digital converters, ultra-low jitter clocking, and recallable preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Studio 192 operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality Burr-Brown converters on every input and output provide 118 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion. And our recallable XMAX microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound so you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings.
The Studio One in Studio 192.
With the Studio 192, your audio interface is an integrated extension of your recording environment. Launch Studio One® 3, and you’ll find full preamp control and monitor-mix functions integrated into your recording environment. Our hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on the Studio 192’s DSP and in Studio One on your computer so you can record and monitor with Studio 192-based processing and seamlessly switch to the Studio One Fat Channel for playback. Need to track away from your computer? Launch Studio One Remote on your iPad®.
Remote control with UC Surface, too!
The Studio 192’s onboard features can also be controlled in PreSonus’ free UC Surface control software, so even if you use third-party recording software, you can remotely access them. UC Surface has rapidly won accolades for an intuitive mixing interface that provides quick access to everything you need to create quality monitor mixes.
Great signal processors are a PreSonus tradition.
Adding just the right amount of effects and processing to a monitor mix can make a huge difference in a musician’s ability to experience their performance naturally. To that end, the Studio 192 provides sixteen instances of Studio One’s Fat Channel plug-in, one for every analog input and the first ADAT inputs, plus a stereo reverb and delay. The result is a better performance and a better recording.
- 26x32, 24-bit, 192 kHz audio interface and studio command center
- Input monitoring with StudioLive® Fat Channel DSP processing on every analog input and the first ADAT inputs
- Integrated zero-latency monitoring
- Speaker switching and talkback
- Total integration with included Studio One® Artist DAW software (Mac®/Windows®) for multitrack music production, monitor mixing with effects, and studio command features
- Wireless control over preamp levels, monitor mixing, and speaker switching from included UC Surface touch-control software (Mac®/Windows®/iPad®) and from free Studio One Remote for iPad
- Compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs/32 outputs (8x14 at 192 kHz)
- Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, output metering and level control accessible from front-panel and UC Surface
- 2 front-panel combo microphone/instrument inputs
- 8 XMAX remote controllable mic preamps with individually switched 48V phantom power
- 6 balanced line level direct-to-ADC inputs, available via dual-purpose rear-panel combo jacks
- 8 balanced TRS ¼” outputs for monitor mixing and speaker switching
- ADAT / Dual SMUX Optical inputs/outputs: 16x16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz; 8x8 channel at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and output
- BNC word clock input and output with low-jitter clocking
- USB 3.0 audio interface
- USB 2.0 compatible
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Top-quality 118 dB A/D/A converters
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- 1U rack-mountable
- 18 VDC external power supply (included)
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty