PreSonus ADL 600
Ultra-low-noise, with a big, warm, smooth, clear sound.
Co-designed with famed tube-circuit designer Anthony DeMaria, the ADL 600 is our top-of-the-line tube mic preamplifier. Featuring a Class A, discrete design with three top-grade vacuum tubes per channel, it uses only top-shelf components and operates with ±300V power rails for maximum headroom and superb tone. The dual-transformer design also ensures low-noise operation, with maximum common-mode rejection. The result is an ultra-low-noise tube preamp with a big, warm, smooth, clear, distinctive sound.
High-end design and components all the way.
We went high-end all the way with the ADL 600, right down to the last polypropylene film capacitor. We use only the finest components, including switched attenuators, analog VU and LED meters, and custom-designed, proprietary transformers. There are no op-amps or ICs in the signal path because they tend to add noise, coloration, and harshness. This is a boutique preamplifier, with no compromises, and it produces big, smooth, articulate vocals; deep and tight bass guitars; and rich, full mixes. The ADL 600 makes virtually anything you run through it sound better.
2 input channels, each with:
- Mic, line, and instrument inputs
- High-voltage, Class A, dual-transformer, vacuum-tube preamp
- 3 military-grade vacuum tubes
- Input-source select
- Variable mic-input impedance (150, 300, 900, 1,500Ω)
- Variable high-pass filter (40, 80, 120 Hz)
- 8-position Gain switch
- Variable Trim adjustment for final stage
- 48V phantom power
- -20 dB pad
- Polarity-reverse switch
- Backlit VU meter (output level) with -6 dB switch (for metering hot signals)
- > 73 dB of gain
- 2 unbalanced ¼” instrument inputs (front panel)
- 2 transformer-balanced XLR line inputs
- 2 transformer-balanced XLR mic inputs
- 2 transformer-balanced XLR line outputs
- 2U 19” rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis
- Internal power supply with standard IEC connector
- Chassis-ground link connectors (lift chassis ground)
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty