Merging Technologies AKD8D Option Card
Please allow a 5-10 business day wait time before your order ships.
AKD8D - 8 channels of A/D with 8 Mic pres
(This is just for the option card only, the card requires a Horus or Hapi base unit to operate)
AKD8D - up to 192kHz (AKD8D)
These remotely controlled Mic/Line Input cards have set a new benchmark in analog circuitry design, and provide additionally a line level post mic-pre “Direct Out” output.
- 8 x exceptionally transparent, Swiss designed pre-amplifiers
- Remote/Local switch to Line Level on a per channel basis
- Completely accessible remotely for all parameter changes
- Phantom Power/Phase/Low Cut switchable per channel
- Removes the need for DI boxes
- Allows build-in Mic splitting variants
- Better than 120dB dynamic range
In this video Paul from Emerging introduces us to the Merging Technologies Horus and Hapi audio interfaces that can be made ready for Pro Tools Standard and HD via and HDX interface card or over the AES67 Audio Over IP protocol Revenna. Now it's fair to say that a lot of the gear we test is great but it can be very hard to tell just how much effect on your sound one piece of kit can have. This is not the case here. From the moment we connect the Hapi to the HDX Card (using the HDX Option card) the results were amazing. Watch and listen to find out how you to can have a Hapi ending all your own.
Merging Techno...In this video Paul from Emerging introduces us to the Merging ...
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty