Heritage Audio DMA-73
The Heritage Audio DMA-73 is a dual-channel mic pre with a sound and circuitry almost identical to that of the legendary Neve 1073. A name found in almost every major recording facility, Rupert Neve carved the way for high-end audio components and his classic 70s modules are still highly sought after today. The Heritage Audio DMA-1073 lets you bring this legendary sound home to your own studio without the cost and time of tracking down the original. Two XLR mic and line inputs on the rear and two 1/4" TRS inputs on the front of the DMA-73 will handle any source you can think of. Combine that with outstanding Class A preamps at up to 80dB of gain for mics and 50dB for line signals, and you've got pristine, legendary sound quality for today's modern home or project studio.
• 80dB Class A Microphone preamplifier, HI-LO selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating. High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics.
• 50Db Class A Line preamplifier, bridging input impedance, balanced and floating.
• All discrete Class A Ultra High Impedance J-Fet Direct Input on a high quality Neutrik Jack. The DI circuit is ahead of the Mic Input transformer, so the transformer is on when in DI mode.
• Class A single ended, 2N3055 driven, high headroom output stage.
• Individual Neutrik gold plated XLR connectors for microphone and line inputs.
• Gold Plated Neutrik XLR output.
• PAD: 20dB Mic input attenuation ahead of the input transformer to avoid overloading it.
• HI PASS FILTER: Active all discrete Class A 3rd order Bessel, 80Hz Hi Pass Filter. 18dB/octave slope.
• OUTPUT control to allow overloading of the preamp.
• External linear PSU to avoid electromagnetic radiation into the audio transformers ( a.k.a. hum ).
• Carnhill Input and Output transformers.
• 3 gain stage, genuine B283 gain card modular construction.
• Marconi style knobs and vintage style engraved pushbuttons.
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty