Heritage Audio 2264E
First launched in 1974, the original 2264A Compressor/Limiter was a worthy successor of the 2254, with shorter recovery times and more precise controls. However a far more transparent class A/B amplifier stage was used instead of the much beloved class A one. By today standards, something was lost in the way. Making our rendition to the 2264 with the class A amplifier became an obvious task. And here it is, the 2264E - Enhanced 2264-, gain control circuit of the 2264a with a 2254 audio path. Best of both worlds!
Hand crafted exactly as in 1974. No corners cut. Electrically and mechanically compatible with all other 10 series modules, the 2264E can be used in 80 series consoles, third party 8 channel frames, etc.
• Gain Reduction meter: Shows the compression amount up to 20dB.
• Limit switch: Enables limit function.
• Compress switch: Enables compression and gain makeup functions.
• Limit recovery switch: Switches between 6 time constant options, 50ms, 100ms, 200ms, 800ms, Auto1 (100ms on peaks, 2secs on program material) and Auto2 ( 50ms on peaks, 5secs on program).
• Limit Level Stepped control: Sets the level at what limit begins, from +15dBm down to +4dBm in 0.5dB steps).
• Compress recovery switch: Switches between 6 time constant options, 100ms, 400ms, 800ms, 1500ms, Auto1 (100ms on peaks, 2secs on program material) and Auto2 (50ms on peaks, 5secs on program).
• Compress Threshold Stepped control: Sets the minimum level at what compression happens, from +10dBm down to -20dBm in 2dB steps).
• Compress Ratio Switch: Allows the user to choose between 5 different compression ratios, 1.5, 2, 3, 4and 6:1.
• Gain Makeup Stepped control: In 2dB steps from 0 to 20dB.
• Bypass switch: Switches the module in/out of the signal path.
• IND switch: Allows the module to be linked to Buss A, Buss B, or independent.
• Line input impedance: 10KOhms bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
• Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 Ohms.
• Maximum output: Greater than +26dBm into 600 Ohms, greater than +32dBu into 10KOhms.
• THD: Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz.
• Frequency response :20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB).
• Maximum Gain: 20dB.
• Noise: Less than -90dBm when gain makeup set to 0dB.
• Power consumption: 112 mA @24VDC.
BAE Audio and AMS-Neve are registered trademarks of their respective owners, and Heritage Audio is in no way affiliated with any of them
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty