FCS P3S ME Class A
Designed to be used in mastering applications. All parameters are tailored to the needs of the mastering engineer who wants the best in analog outboard dynamic processing.
The P3S ME boasts smooth sound and predictable control for easy, quick setup. The audio path of the P3S ME was meticulously crafted using the finest available analog components .
- Pristine, all analog audio path
- Fully balanced audio I/O on gold plated Neutrik XLR connectors
- Switchable Cinemag output transformers
- Custom Stepped Goldpoint controls on Threshold, Makeup and Gain controls.
- High quality conductive plastic potentiometers on Attack and Release controls.
- Gold plated switch contacts
- A/R Mode that allows the user to custom tailor attack and release times
- N/L mode that automatically adjusts time constants using program material content
- RMS Mode that uses the human ear's responses as a compression model
- A high pass filter, -6dB @ 80Hz before the detector to limit how much low frequencies contribute to overall compression shape
- External sidechain inputs on 1/4" TS connectors (unbalanced)
- Threshold range from -8dB to +15dB @ 4:1 Ratio
- Ratio range from 1:1 through 4:1
- Makeup gain range from 0dB to +11.5dB
- Fast LED metering to display the gain reduction of the compressor.
- Maximum ouput level of +25dBu
- Phantom power protected output structure.
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms balanced, 10K Ohms unbalanced
- Output impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output automatically configures itself for balanced or unbalanced loads. (Pin 3 must be grounded during use with unbalanced inputs)
P3S ME Class A is the mastering version of the P3S with Elma switches on Threshold, Ratio and Gain and features a switchable Class A / Cinemag transformer output stage that uses our own custom discrete Class A op amps in the 2520 footprint.
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty