Warm Audio WA-14
|This product is available for pre-order only|
WA-14 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Introducing the WA-14 Large Diaphragm Brass Capsule Condenser Microphone. Based on the classic condenser microphone that has been used on countless hit records. The WA-14 utilizes classic circuit topology, including the coveted all-brass CK12 capsule design and a custom premium CineMag USA transformer. The WA-14 can be used on an array of sources, which includes: punchy warm and intimate lead vocals, aggressive guitars and heavy percussion. The WA-14 provides a realism and thickness that is true to the vintage sonics, but now at an affordable price.
Quality components make a better mic.
Featuring a custom wound transformer by boutique CineMag USA transformers and an all discrete signal path featuring polystyrene, tantalum and WIMA capacitors. The WA-14 also features our high quality “Lens Kondensator” LK-12-B-60V capsule, which is a reproduction of the vintage, all-brass, edge-terminated CK12 dual backplate/dual membrane capsule.
• Large diaphragm condenser microphone with variable pad and three polar patterns
• Features our own “Lens Kondensator” LK-12-B-60V reproduction of the edge-terminated, dual-backplate, all-brass vintage CK12 capsule
• Custom CineMag USA transformer
• Includes shock mount
• Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Output pad: 0dB, -10dB, -20dB
• Cardioid, figure of eight and omnidirectional patterns
• Impedance: 150 ohms
• Connector: 3-pin XLR
• Requires +48V phantom power
• Color: black (painted)
• 1- year warranty
Comes with standard manufacturer's warranty.