Schoeps CMIT 5U Shotgun
CMIT 5U Shotgun Microphone - The CMIT 5U directional pattern increases smoothly with higher frequencies, which results in a very balanced sonic character. In addition to this, the microphone’s sound level decreases softly yet steadily for off-axis sounds, allowing these to be recorded neutrally while reducing the effects of movement during boom operation. The CMIT 5U also has a much stronger directional pattern than one might expect from a microphone of its length. If required, the CMIT 5U can also be used for music - from opera to live popular music performances. The CMIT 5U benefits from state-of-the-art RF rejection technology and will perform even in harsh RF environments.
- unusually low coloration of off-axis sound
- suitable for music recording as well as dialogue
- rotationally symmetrical polar pattern
- even greater immunity to wind noise than a SCHOEPS supercardoid
- very lightweight, robust all-metal housing
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty