Mytek 8x192 AD/DA w/MADI Card
Mytek 8x192 with MADI Card
8X192 AD/DA is a flagship Mytek hi-performance mastering converter which offers PCM A/D and D/A conversion for all sampling rates from 44.1k to 192k. Optional DSD firmware provides DSD (standard 64x) and hi-speed 128x DSD.
- Digital format conversion between AES and any of two optional DIO Cards installed
- True precision mastering grade 1dB per step stepped attenuator
- Analog mix buss assignable to 4 pairs of stereo channels or 8 mono channels
- Additional to 8 analog outputs, 2 XLR outputs which can be assigned to any pair of channels or Mix Buss output
- Hi-current (500mA), hi-speed, low distortion transparent headphone amplifier
Linear 24 bit PCM
128x oversampling at 44.1/48k
64x oversampling at 88.2/96/176.4/192k
Wordclock in and out. Wordlock Out can be used as house clock: 15 LS TTL loads max.
6 separate Wordlock Outs
to be used as house clock: 15 LS TTL loads max.
Can be terminated.
ADC: 120dB (A weighted)
DAC: 123dB (A weighted)
+4dBm balanced or unbalanced, 10kOhm, D25
+4dBm balanced or unbalanced, D25 plus 2 XLR
8 Hi-speed (25-200kHz) AES/EBU
8 Hi-speed (25-200kHz) AES/EBUS
connectors are compatible with Protools HD (tm) Digisnakes (tm)
ADC: -106dB (<0.0004%) DAC: -110dB (<0.0003%)
100/115V-220/240V 50/60Hz switchable
1 rack space wide x 1U high x 9” deep
Hi-current (500mA), hi-speed, stereo
24 steps assignable to phones and XLR outs
2x4 pairs or 8 mono, true analog mix buss
Comes with Manufacturer's Warranty