IGS Audio Tubecore 500 Compressor - Black
BONUS: Also comes with 2 Free APA 500 Series Blank Panels!
The TUBECORE 500 is a full symmetric transformer balanced 500-series compressor. The structure is based on the typical vari mu solution. The TUBECORE 500 is a true tube mono compressor where compression is achieved using the remote cut-off of tube biasing. Could be used as a mono tracking compressor or (as a matched pair) as an advanced mastering tool.
TUBECORE 500 technical specification:
- Fully symmetric design, from Input to Output,
- Precise analog scales and ultra fast VU Meters,
- Frequency response +/-0.2dB: 20Hz-20KHz,
- Release: 0.1s - 4s,
- Attack: 10 - 300 ms,
- Max. gain: 35dB,
- Input - Carnhill transformer,
- Output - Sowter transformer,
- Shipping weight 2 kg
VU METER, THRESHOLD, ATTACK, RELEASE, GAIN, OUTPUT
Colors: Available in Mint Green or Black Face
Comes with Manufacturer's 3 Year Warranty